In today’s hotel and real-estate market, nearly all potential clients start their search online.
Your property is about to be on display and needs to look its absolute best.
Below is a pre-shoot checklist to help you to make your property look its best.
- Both the Interior and Exterior should be ready for photos when the photographer arrives.
- It is not in the photographer’s responsibility for staging or cleaning the property.
- Please make sure the property is staged and clean before the photographer arrives.
- Make sure that all windows, mirrors and other glass surfaces are clean
- Remove all vehicles from driveways and remove trash containers.
- Make sure all beds are made and bedrooms are picked up.
- Make sure all counters are cleaned off in the kitchen, bath, bar, restaurants etc.
- Turn off all ceiling fans.
- Turn on all lights including overhead lights and table lamps.
- Check all lights fixtures for burned out bulbs and replace
- Check bathroom towel racks. Arrange towels in a neat and orderly fashion
- Toilet lids should be closed
- Remove all trash cans from the room.